A basic part of our corporate social duty is to administer to the group. NLL attempt to make a positive commitment to the underprivileged groups by supporting an extensive variety of financial, instructive and wellbeing activities. With a specific end goal to satisfy our guarantee towards society The Baby Care Foundation has attempted the accompanying social activities:
- Blood Donation Camps are composed where volunteer representatives can give blood for the blood donation center.
- Given dresses, school shoes, stationary and books alongside instructive CDs to the under advantaged youngsters.
- Eye checkup camp for the underprivileged.
- Given sewing machines for monetarily frail ladies.
- Free dinner in seven days for school offspring of government schools.
- Sorting out battles to spread attention to HIV/STD infections.
- Free Dental registration for the underprivileged.